Monday, July 18, 2016

16 More Days

It has been a really awesome week filled with a ton of work and it has been awesome! I'm working hard so thats good and the Lord is blessing me with all the work I'm doing I know he is seeing my sacrifices and he is making all this worth it! He is keeping me worthy! :) 

To the questions!

  • So will you be leaving most of those ridiculously large clothes in Argentina??
I am leaving almost all my clothes, besides like my normal clothes, like t-shirts and the stuff I have bought and I'm going shopping today. Is there anything you want? I can get stuff here in Argentina for only two more weeks! 

  • Are you excited to go buy you new clothes that fit??
Yes I am excited to go shopping for clothes!

  • Where do you want to go to lunch once you get home? (We went to Litza’s Pizza when Taylor got home)
I want to go to lunch at China Hill. 

  • What is the food that you have most missed while in Argentina? It
I have missed Chinese food more then anything else, and your desserts, and muddy buddies!

  • I am trying to decide what to have for lunch for your homecoming Sunday? Suggestions?
Food for the homecoming… what time do we get out of church? Lunch? I miss chicken salad sandwiches like the Hadfields always did. They are way yummy on croissants! :)


Questions for you!

  • Did you know that the plan for my first day back is go to the Ogden Temple as soon as you get me there, then go to China Hill, then go to the house to show you all my fun stuff and try the Argentine things I bring you. Then when I get released we will be going straight from there to the grandparents house to have a swimming party with anyone that wants to come from my friend group? 

  • Did you know that on the thirteenth on the way home from California, me and who ever wants to is going to make a four hour detour to Arizona to see my trainers wedding reception? Thats actually a really long drive home through the night. Maybe I just fly there from Cali and then take the flight home, I don't know, but i want to go.

  • Did you know that I also have plans for when I go home? ;) 


To the week! :)

Monday we went to a mall and bought popcorn — it was awesome! Then we taught Pato (Luciano) and it was good we are just trying to make him all ready for the 26th, and so thats all good! 

Tuesday we went and taught Gabriela. She is good and still excited for her baptism and thats good, but I wont be here to see it! But that’s okay, I don't mind I know God does things his way and not my way so I don't worry about the stuff that is out of my control! Then we taught the Jofres and it was normal, just talking about why they need to change! Good stuff!

Wednesday we went and taught Aldana and it was awesome! She is way cool, but I just don't see her as ready to get baptized, but thats okay! Then we taught Teresa and Alma. It was good, more of a chat then anything, but I liked it. I felt like it was good. I just feel like they are way receptive and will love the gospel!

Thursday Elder Vilche, the old guy came and visited me and took met o lunch and it was awesome! I loved it! We then went and taught Pato again and it was good! We taught his grandma too! Good stuff! Then that night we taught the Ormeño family, good people, but mostly just talked and we don’t teach! Then we taught a way Catholic family. She is a pediatric nurse and she asked us, “Where do unbaptized babies go?” I talked about how they are saved in Christ and how they are pure. Then we talked about temples and how our church is true! :) Good, good!

Friday we had an awesome asado with a way awesome old lady that I love a ton! :) Then we taught some little girls, 11, 14, and 16 years old, it was awesome! Great people who want to progress!

Saturday we taught Teresa and Alma. Alma had told her mom that she wanted to be a Mormon! So thats cool! :) Then Danial normal! We also had an asasdo that day! I met a women who is the Latin version of you...like really she is you — we shared fotos and everyone laughed. 

Sunday we had Pato there and a 16 year old who had a 5 month old baby that is precious her name is Aldana, but she is a different Aldana so I mean that’s awesome!! We have that going for us and she wants to be baptized,  we taught her the restoration, so awesome!!! :) Then that night we taught the Ormeños ams o menos, so good week! 

So you should write me back with what you think. I have another fifteen minutes! 

I love you guys! 

Jayson

No comments:

Post a Comment