Tuesday, April 26, 2016

The Letter That Was Not Sent

18 April 2016

So this week has been good I got a lot done! It’s been good, but I've been tired! I need to hurry!

Monday we played soccer and it was so fun! Then at night my comp felt sick and I couldn't get him out to work til 830 so that sucked!

Tuesday we went to the hospital and got all that done. Then we had lunch with a part member family! Then we taught Miriam and Alberto they need to get baptized but marriage first—dang it! Then we taught Miguel Galarza he is a less active and one of his 13 kids just died in a moto accident and so we just want to help them in this hard time.

Wednesday we found a kid named Axel and he was awesome! Way great guy and then we taught Soriya a little, she is nice and wants to be baptized, but needs to be married too! 

Thursday my comp was in pain so we finally went out to work at 8 so we didn’t get much done!

Friday we taught Axel and he is awesome! He needs to just come to church I think he likes what we teach so I just want him to make it! Then we taught Franco and his brother way cool guys in the tarde.

Saturday we took off a old roof f!or a lady and then put on a new one made of metal! It was awesome! Then we had 7 appointments fall through... rough night!

Sunday we had to investigators at church Elizabet and the sister of the branch president from Chili it was awesome! Then we had a great lesson with the family Jaque! Awesome! He just wants to be in the path of Christ so thats what we are doing! I think it will be awesome! 

So thats the week!
I’m way over time! I need to be berret, so ya I'm bouncing out!

I love you like crazy! I’m sorry I don't have the ability to answer the questions, but I love you! 


Jayson

No comments:

Post a Comment