Monday, December 15, 2014

Sad about Transfers

I’m really struggling right now with everything; I don’t know how I can leave all that I have come to fall in love with in my last area. I loved Municipal so much and I love the people there so much, but I’m  trying my best to be okay. It’s just hard for me to know that all the close relationships I've made and have, are just going to end here soon its way weird for me. My new area is called Alviar Dos and it is more south and a little bit colder there... my comps name is Elder Parez, but he is a gringo I also believe that I will be in one of the only biking areas in the mission which is exciting, but it’s going to make it harder to talk to people and contact.... this week was way amazing and I’m way sad it is getting ruined by transfers...

Monday: I have pictures of my journal for you.




Tuesday. We taught Gladis and she is crazy, but I will probably never ever see her again so that’s weird and sad. Then we taught hermana Corfield and she is good and trying to be better and she thanked us a lot for helping her come back to church and God and learn more of what she needs to be doing!

Wednesday: Elder Evans birthday and I have a picture for that day too!
Christmas Photo

Thursday: It hailed! We had stones about the size for the tip of your finger like if you had a ink print of your pinky and it was way cool and just a nice change that I loved a lot but other than that that day wasn't super special or anything!

Friday: we had a Christmas party for the ward and it didn't end till one in the morning and it was way fun we had to leave at 10:30pm but the ward went hard until one o clock--our ward is way cool, and it was just way fun to see all the ward and have a good time chatting and having fun!

Saturday: We did some service for a hermana and then just did normal work, nothing special or cool, but rain and that’s always way awesome!

Sunday: I had to give another talk on missionary work and I will try to record it and send it to you guys it was good, but I had prepared ten minutes and only had four so it was a little rushed and it was just hard but way good, I got a lot of compliments on my Spanish, oh and then when I was at the Christmas party a guy thought I had a year in the mission by how good my Spanish was! So I felt way cool for that and ya that was about the week. This was the night I got the call that I would be leaving my beloved Municipal and it was sad for me, that’s okay I’ll just have to deal and prove that God has a plan for me by going and doing some serious work for him.
Foto de la Conferencia de Zona      

Honestly today has been way hard I bought me some good requerdos and happy stuff like that, but I’m way sad that I have to leave my area. I get to say good bye to everyone tomorrow, but I should be okay. I love you mom more than I can say I’ll let you know how it all goes next week, and hey you should run to the five dollar tie lady and see if she has that blue and brown paisley tie that I bought forever ago. I have a friend here I want to give it to someday so see if you can find me one! I can’t wait to get all the packages and  most likely is Christmas is this next Tuesday the 23 or the 19 I don’t know yet! Love you lots!

Love, Jayson Benedict

No comments:

Post a Comment