Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Pretty Good Week

13 June 2016

So this week has been pretty good, working hard, but not a ton happening, not true… a lot happening I just have been feeling really weird. Thinking about the fact that I'm ending here so soon is just kinda freaking me out—like I don't know. Maybe it doesn't help that my emotions are like going crazy and I don't know I'm just out of my mind, I think I just think too much, you know me mom.  I don't know I think it is just as the mission comes to a close all the things start getting harder and harder. I don't know, but at least I'm working hard! 
That is Kike -- the people where we had asado with last p-day 

Monday we went to the Jofre family and it was good, but they showed up pretty late so it was a lot of chatting before we started teaching,  which was a bummer, but a good lesson!

Tuesday lots of work, but no luck, and then a meeting with the zone!

Wednesday we went and visited with Crisitain who is getting baptized this next week and it was good and he learned a lot about Gods plan. Then that night we visited with a lady and it was way fun just to chat and help her son want to go to church.

Thursday we had one less active and they were way cool, a good family that I like a lot, but I just don't see progress. Sad, but cool family.
Taylor’s camera thinks of me!

Friday we taught Juan Jaque who is trying his best, but just isn't really progressing and I feel bad for the guy! He wants to, but to be good with the family and to complete the role of the father, its way hard for him to go to church and do the things he needs to go! Then the Jofre family again, and it was a good little lesson where I talked the whole time, my comp didn't even chime in but twice, it was so bad that the investigators were making chirping noises when I would look to him to give the next part of the lesson.

Saturday we saw Mecha and his family it was really good, but he isn't ready… he just isn't ready to make the sacrifice for the Lord and make the changes he has to make to be a member, its hard, but its happening! I have mad plans for this week we will see what happens!

Sunday the Jofres and Cristian came to church again… awesome! But we had our ward mission leader teach the class and it was so bad, we literally as in anyone in the class could never say more then like 2 words, even when he made questions, it was just dumb... but then we had lunch with some Mexican friends and it was awesome, I loved it! Really a pretty good day!

I had a extra zapallo (squash I think) and I made a mashed potato type stuff. It made me think of Thanksgiving! I had that yam stuff we make! :)


So there is the week! Pray for me that I can be strong and resist temptation and work hard until the end. 
I love you mom. 
Love, Jayson


No comments:

Post a Comment