Saturday, November 14, 2015

Good long week for me

So its been a good, long week for me. I don’t think I have ever felt like I had so much going on and had so little drive to be doing it. Maybe that’s just how I'm feeling today, I don’t know the last two days I've just been feeling way out of it, not in the sick way, but just like way out of it. I don’t really know why, I don’t know. But it’s been good!


Questions:

  • How are you doing?
I’m doing pretty good! These last two days I've been feeling way in the dumps! I don’t know why, but it hasn't been good and thats all that!

  • Did you get to go out and teach?
We gave someone a baptism date, but other then last Saturday and Sunday we didn't get any new work done! 

  • Do you ever have spiritual experiences being in the offices?
Yes I have lots of spiritual experiences, different but good—they are like real world ones not the mission ones.

  • Did you go to Buenos Aires again?
Not this week!

  • Do you think you will get your driving privileges back?
I don't think I will ever get to go drive again in the mission!

  • What are your plans for Thanksgiving?
I don't really know what the plan is, but we are going to get together some good amounts of money and buy a large turkey and have some good fun trying to make a real dinner for us!

  • How is the weather? Is it getting warmer?
It is now quite warm, but I don't go out much because I'm busy doing other things, but I do miss the real world of heat and all that jazz.


Saturday we played soccer in the blazing sun and got a little sunburnt and it was fun, but really I just wanted to be at the pool, that or just cruising on my new bike down all the roads. I hope you´re ready mamma I’m going to get back and we are going to go riding a ton that first month back, for sure at least till I have to go to school. Then that night me and Bings went out and worked and we taught two menos activos and it was way awesome and we felt good about it. Neither of them came to church, but it was good!

Sunday we had normal meetings and just did the normal run through, but that night we went out and worked again and we decided to go visit Ariel and take some of Presidents advice that Bingham had received the week before in interviews and we told him that he had already received his answer that he needed to be baptized and then we told him that we wanted him to be baptized by someone who holds the authority of God and he said yes and we put the date as the 26th of December because he still has a long way to go, but we are doing what we can for him!

Monday it was a calmer day, but I was still working a ton—doing stuff for President because he was in the offices and just getting all that work done. I have to get the entire mission to the Mendoza Stake Center on Tuesday next week, which also happens to be the day when I send all the old missionaries home and get the newbies and have to get all the companionship stuff changed that same day! All this and I will probably be training a new Elder to replace me in the offices. So it should be fun! I changed the whole plan on Monday so it was a blast, then I went and bought tickets!

Tuesday I did the first half of the visa work for 2 hermanas, one new and one who lives in Buenos Aires from Columbia so that was fun, then I helped them work on the special musical number they are putting on for the General Authority meeting and after that just worked on getting all the papers together for more tramites!

Wednesday we did the migraciones for 3 people and it was fun, but I screwed up on one of them — it was dumb, I extended the tourist visa and after it has been renewed I can’t give that person residency until the tourist visa has run out. Way dumb, but whatever so I just have to wait for one of them now. Then I got them all back to areas and started working on my next day tramites, and also worked for President to get some stuff figured out that’s going on in the mission.

Thursday I took 10 people to go to the first half of tramites and it was fun, but long and I was way tired after it. While I was doing it I got a call from one of my best friends in the mission an Elder  telling me he had to go to Presidents house, he had just been in a huge car accident the other week where a member died so I thought it was for that, after he was interviewed and came back to us he told me he was going home for past sins and I cried. I hate sending people home and even worse when I love them a lot like this one. So that was hard, that and I always have to evaluate my own worthiness when someone goes home for it, I'm like “Am I worthy?”, even when I have received spiritual confirmation of it. It’s just weird. And sad.

Friday I did 5 peoples tramites for migraciones and we were there for a long time, but that’s okay, I didn’t mind it. I screwed up one because his stuff hadn’t completely expired yet and it was dumb that they wouldn’t let me do it all the same, but whatever they have the power I just bring the stuff and they tell me what I can and cant do, so I just do my best!!!

Saturday I had to take 3 people to the airport this morning and I've just been working and writing the family. I fasted yesterday and that was good so its been a good week really. I'm way tired and its going to be good to see the end of this week, but its been good!

So ya, I love you a lots. How are you doing? I feel like you became a movie-aholic since I left you watched like 10 movies this week I think :) 

Write me back like now! I want to chat!   Be safe this week and have fun! 


Love, Jayson

No comments:

Post a Comment