Sunday, July 19, 2015

Most stressful things of my life and I love it!

So did dad forget to write me this week or is he just a little bit late? I know its kinda harder with my p-days on a weird day, but I think you guys can still squeeze it in! 

I can’t believe you guys sent my International Drivers Permit in that package that got here yesterday, and I couldn't believe you dropped that kind of money at all! I was thinking a lot less — but way cool that I got it so fast, I got to drive yesterday! 

What is Elder Lawrence's first name? How long will he be training you?
So his name is Blake Lawrence and he is from Hurricane, Utah and he is way sick I love him a ton! He has one transfer more then me so he goes home 6 weeks before me! Im actually kinda old to be starting my time in the offices! He will be training me until the end of this transfer or the 22 of next month which is also his birthday! 

What does your new job entail?
So my job is everything, my job name is literally secretary to the President. I literally do everything that makes missionaries legal in the country, and then I buy all the tickets for people to go home. I buy all the tickets for the buses that people use to travel to their area, and when people miss their buses I buy them new ones. I get people to the offices when they have a meeting, and when we have mission meetings, I do all the planning and I get people there and home. It’s one of the most stressful things of my life and I love it! If you have any questions I will be on and off email all day just shoot me the questions!  

Where do you live?
I live in Godoy Cruz, but the office where I work is where you sent the letter! I live like three blocks from there! 

Taylor said that he had 3 senior couples that did the job of the mission secretary.
So from Taylor’s mission they had six people doing what I do? I go way to hard! It’s me versus the world of 90 people illegal in this country, and the transfers, and the meetings! 

Monday, so what went wrong this day…I was in the car for five minutes, my comp gave me the phone and then I got a call from Buenos Aires and they told me I needed to get another ticket for an Elder who was going to be flying home to Peru, but wrong airport and I had to fix that in my first hour here! It sucked! But then Monday wasn't too bad I just learned more about how to do my job! 

Tuesday I took all my old friends to the airport so they could go home, like the kid Elder Downs that you need to see so he can give you the stuff from me, just look him up on Facebook! ;) and it was weird. I also took a girl who was going home early to the airport. Then we went to go get all the new Elders because thats my job too! Then they didn't show up at 4:30 and we were freaking out…we found out the flight was late and then they didn't even get off the late flight that they were supposed to be on, and then we called my people in Buenos Aires and they said they watched our kids get on the plane that they weren't getting off of so we were freaking out!! Then I had to leave the airport to go pick up Hermanas from the bus terminal, so that the newbe would have a companion and it was stressful so president took her back to the airport and then the newbes finally showed up at 7:00 what happened was they couldn't all fit on the plane so they all waited for the next one! 

Wednesday we had to get everyone from where they were to where they were going — of the 23 people I bought tickets for we had to buy 7 new ones because kids missed their busses. I also had to buy like 25 more for other kids who didn't know how to buy the tickets for their new areas. It was just a long day and it finally was done around 4 and then I had to get all my one transfer old people here to the offices for a meeting the next morning.... So I got done around 12:30am. Rough day and then I didn't even get all the new trainers home, so I had to buy 6 new tickets to get them home the next day and had to wake up at 5 the next day to do it. That and my comp is way sick so I've been doing a lot of this solo…

Thursday we had to get all the kids from the capacitation back to their areas and it was just one trip after another to the terminal and we bought a couple tickets to the wrong places and I had to buy new ones for them while I was that sucked and I spent all that morning on my own while my comp slept... so that was scary and then we just did a bunch of work so that we can get these new kids who just got here can be legal and then we called it a day.

Friday we did the legal stuff for my mission President today so he doesn't get deported from the country for being illegal and that was fun, but someone had the gate opener, like a garage opener but for gates and we left way late because we had to wait for them to get there and we couldn't do presidents stuff for him, we only got half of what we needed to done, but its cool we will do more on Monday! Then I got my permit and I explained what happened that night! 

So today is p-day and it should be fun! 

I love you parents!! Have a way awesome day, hit me back if you want to chat and know I love you a ton and more! 

You guys are way awesome! 

Love, Jayson

No comments:

Post a Comment