Monday, February 2, 2015

I have a new companion

Hows the life treating the family? Taylor finally done working? Good for him, it sounds tiring to me! I really like the way Taylor’s car looks and its going to be a nice car! 

Answers to your questions:
  • What is your new companions name and where is he from?
My new comps name is elder Zachery La Fleur, he is a good kid from Salt Lake, he went to Highland High. He is nice enough, he works hard, he has 14 months in the mission and speaks good, but nothing special. I got him mid-day on Thursday after lunch. 

  • Did you get your package yet? I sent it on December 18th.
Your packages haven't even made it to Argentina yet, so maybe next month! Some people tell me that it takes about 2 to 4 months to just get them to Argentina, but I'm not worried about it! 

  • When was the last time you laughed with your companion and why?
I don't know...we laugh a lot—probably sometime this morning or last night I don't know mom, I don't really remember much about what I laugh about! ;) 

  • What do you love about your mission President?
I really love that my President knows who I am from just looking at my face, or he just knows and pays attention to what I say and he just really cares! 



Monday we just went home and slept and then we went and got ice cream it was way awesome I really like ice cream especially because its way freaking hot here! That night was just saying goodbye!
Tuesday and Wednesday was just all day saying goodbye—it was just a ton of talking to members and chilling it was awful, I hate when I feel like we are not really working.

Thursday we woke up late mostly because I didn't know I was supposed to go so my alarm went off when I wanted it to at 6:30 because I didn’t think I needed to go to the bus stop, but everyone woke up with me, the bus left at 6:50 so we were sprinting to the terminal and trying to get him there on time and it just barely happened it was so freaking close, but the zone leaders stalled the bus and we got him there. Then that night I got La Fleur.



Friday we went and taught a recent convert and it was a good lesson, but other then that we didn't have any luck with any of our plans. I cooked me some rice though so that was exciting! 

Saturday we found a new investigator named Hector and he is a good guy, he let us teach him when we actually clapped his door and it was cool he is a nice guy, but I'm not positive how interested he is. We are going to go this Wednesday and see! But at least we saw some success! 

Sunday we had a ton of great plans that I was pumped for, but they all just fell as people sent us texts and that was fine, we kept working and we got some citas (appointments) with some people I'm really excited to teach. I know that when we get tired and our butts hurt from riding the bike for so long and it seems like doing anything more wont help us at all God will bless us if we keep trying and that is what I'm hoping will continue to happen with the people we sorta found! 

So that was my week, nothing special, but a good week! 

I love the young men here they are just super great and I am starting to love the  people in general. My name here in castillano is llésin and I think its super cool, I think I'm going to start spelling it that way! 

I love you fam a ton and am going way hard always! Don't forget that I love you and pray for you always—never stopping! 

Love you for now and on into the eternities, 

Llésin Benedict ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment