Sunday, May 15, 2016

Staying in the area

It was a rough transfer call last night… I'm staying in the area, but the real hard thing is that my comp is staying too. So I don't know, I just have to fight through these last two transfers because I really am thinking that I will end my mission with him. I don't know if I can do it, but I guess if it is what God wants me to do I can do it!  Pray that I can!

Monday we went and had P day with a bishop in Godoy Cruz, it was awesome and I loved it! We got no work at all and it was rough, because of like you know the struggle.

Tuesday we had a good meeting and it was awesome, I love talking to the guys and we took a good picture I’ll send you of my district as avengers it was fun! Then I don't think we taught anyone.

Wednesday we were doing the service, I don't have any pictures, but it was awesome and a ton of work!

Thursday we went and taught Romiro. He is doing well, but still struggling to make a decision. I had to tell him straight up that if he didn't get baptized with all the knowledge he has that there won’t be as much forgiveness. I just don't know how to explain to him that baptism is just a step not the end, but I guess that is my job.

Friday I did more service with a shovel and I was so tired and my body was just like “Can we please not?” I don’t know, my body is funny like that!

Saturday we didn’t have much of anything. We tried, but didn't get in anywhere. We made tacos with a less active, but that’s I think all, so I mean not really a good week for numbers.


Sunday we had Juan Jaque come to church and it was awesome! Then we had to Skype and my comps dad couldn’t do it until 8 o’clock our time so we just didn't make it to the area. So I mean it was a rough night for me!

I’m doing okay, pray for me, maybe put my name in the temple, the struggle has been real!!! I need to keep going. 
I love you all. 

I’m sorry I talked so much, but I like to talk now. 
Be safe! 

Love, Jayson

No comments:

Post a Comment